Seeking a qualified individual licensed as LPC, LCSW, or LMFT
Providers paneled with Tricare/HNFS are highly encouraged to apply!
Applicants will provide in person counseling and documentation for children, adolescents and families in a well-established practice.
- Master’s Level in Psychology, Human Services, Social Services, or a related field
- Valid license as an LPC, LCSW, or LMFT in the state of Alaska
- Experience providing mental health counseling to children, adolescents, and families
- Ability to interact in a respectful manner with staff, patients, and family members
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred: Previously passed the National Clinical Mental Health Counseling Examination (NCMHCE) or be willing to study & pass within 3 months of employment
- Competitive salary-average full-time earnings $85K-$125K annually
- Flexible schedule
- Full or part-time options
- 401K with matching employer contribution